Job Circular Date: 16/09/2020
Position: Aquaculture Specialist under BSFF, The Safe Aqua Farming for Economic and Trade
Improvement (SAFETI) project funded by USDA, Winrock International
Application Deadline- 30/09/2020
- Assist Team Leader to prepare activity plan & conduct program activities of the project;
- Assist Team Leader for development of policies, strategies, and operational initiatives based on the goal and objectives of the project;
- Prepare relevant documents, statistical analyses and implement fieldwork of the project activities;
- Assist Team Leader to arrange all types of consultation meeting and workshops of the project;
- Provide technical supports to Team Leader in the assessing of project activities and training processes;
- Help monitoring and evaluation of project activity, processing all forms and formats of the activities and budgeting system under its various components;
- Assist Team Leader to prepare all relevant reports;
- Coordinate with SAFETI Project Management and relevant public and private sector stakeholders for smooth implementation of all activities of the project;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Team Leader, BSFF-SAFETI.
Full time (Contractual)
Graduation/Post graduation degree in Fisheries or relevant subjects
- At least 2 year(s) practical experience
- Age 28 years and above
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with Project stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and high levels of cultural sensitivity is desirable
- Team Working, planning and organizing
- Willingness to undertake extensive field work.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Computer skill is must such as MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.
Job Location – Dhaka and Often Field Visit
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary: Salary as per project provision
- TA/DA as admissible
- And other available facilities as per project provision or BSFF service rule.