Job Circular Date: 11/06/2019
Re-advertisement for the post of Field Supervisor for a donor funded project of BSFF
Application Deadline- 20/06/2019
- Supervise and monitor all field-based activities of the project.
- Help Team leader to conduct and implement different field level activities of the projects.
- Conduct focus group discussions (FGD) in field level and coordinate data enumerators for data collection.
- Assist team leader and other project personnel on preparation of report and other activity.
- Maintain close coordination with all project personnel for arranging all field level activities during his/her assign periods as per suggestion of Team leader;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Team Leader, BSFF
Graduation/Post graduation degree in related or relevant subjects
- At least 2 year(s) practical job experience
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are eligible for apply
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with project stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Team Working, planning and organizing
- Willingness to undertake extensive field trip.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Computer skill is must such as MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.
Job Location- Dhaka and Often field visit
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary – As per project provision
- Other available facilities as per project provision or BSFF service rule.
* In the exceptional cases authority will decide.
* Female candidates are encouraged to apply.